Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Father Time Stops for No One

My first pair of readers...
I need a haircut. UGH!
The one thing I will say is that I have never worn readers before so I went for the 1.25 version. I didn't know there was a 1.00 version that enhanced screens and reading abilities. I ordered those. The 1.25's hurt my eyes a little because they are a little too strong. I found these at Anthropologie and yes, the price ends in an 8. All their stuff ends in an 8!!!

One of my co-workers was stranded at Sprouts today. I had forgotten all about that place! I went to their website and they have all kinds of cool stuff for healthy eating. I told my husband about it (I was kind of excited to find it) and he only said "Cool". :|
I texted my friend Nik about it (who is in Tennessee to watch the eclipse) and she loved the ideas...except that we are schedule to get together this weekend and have cocktails and unhealthy food! OK...Next week.

Father Time has not been kind to my tummy. It is time to buckle down and do this for real. I am tired of seeing people thinner than me (that I hate) and my clothes not fitting the way they are supposed to. This getting old crap sucks...but it is not for sissies!

We can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below