Monday, February 23, 2015

Sunday Brunch

I can never decide where to go on Sundays for brunch. Typically, we end up at either Escalante's or Churrasco's. Both great, but I wanted something different this time.

This Sunday, TA suggested Urban Kitchen. I almost hate to put this out there because I don't want it to get too crowded but I can't help myself! It was great. Best part...FULL BAR!
I had the chicken and waffles. Excellent. I ate the entire plate in record time. TA had the fish tacos. Also good.

The night before, we went to Devine Affair. We had probably the best sea bass we have had in a long time. It is right across the street from Urban Kitchen. We love our neighborhood and our area. If you are on the west side, try both of these places. Small, quaint, and great food.

PSA - DO NOT go to Dry Clean Planet on Memorial and Kirkwood. They ruined one of my jackets and now they will not refund the cost of the dry cleaning. They have given me the run around for too long. I am feeling the need to rage a full on war, but I won't. I will just take my fight to social media. Anyway, don't go there. They suck big donkey balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below