Saturday, April 25, 2015

Gym Gear

Here is another outfit I picked up at Athlete.


I could not be more comfortable. Loved the tank and LOVED the capris. It is hard to tell but I have on a purple sports bra. Best bra I own, besides the Lulu Tata Tamer. I had just finished completing GRIT Strength 10 when I took this pic and I was waiting on my Friday Grit warriors to come in.

I have a lot of work to do before I go to Hawaii this summer but most of the work I need to do is in the kitchen. I have been on a downward spiral all week. I just need to flip the switch and get back to the better eating habits. It is really bumming me out. I say this as I just had a piece of pizza for lunch. I SUCK!!! This is why I push myself to the limits at the gym...but it is all for nothing when I eat pizza.

It’s over. I’m done. I had the pizza and now I don’t need any for the next 6 months.
Keep me accountable PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below